Thursday, January 19, 2012

Top Ten Things I Can Do Since I Live in The US

France and The United states of America have a cultural gap that allows me to offer you a Top ten things I can do since I live in the US.

10. I can get girls with my accent.

9. I can watch 30 minutes of commercials every 10 minutes.

8. I can count in Fahrenheit, where zero is actually 32...Still don't get it.

7. I can get run over by a driver who is only 16.

6. I can watch 200 channels with nothing on...but commercials.

5. I can speak French only to bother people.

4. I can know that the stats of the NFL are provided to me by Gatorade!

3. I cannot say the F-word on TV, but I can write pamphlets about how much I hate Jews/gays/Canadians.

2. I can sell my liver to get a heart surgery.

And the number 1 of top ten things I can do since I live in the US...

1. I can more easily get a license to carry a gun than a driver's license.

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Jim,
    You can quite find the same kind of observations by living in Canada (even French Canada like me).

    Continue ca, c bien marrant

    A+
    Romain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is strange now???? Still french??? Love US by the way! Thanks to "Save by the Bell"!!!

    ReplyDelete